MINIATURE LAMP (6T4 1/2/48V) Details
|| 6W 48V T4 1/2-C-1 1/2"-1
|Bulb Shape||T-4 1/2||Filament||C-5A||Base Style||Candelabra Screw (E12)|
|Glass Diameter (in)||0.55||MOL† (in)||1.54||LCL†† (in)||0.00|
|Glass Diameter (mm)||14||MOL (mm)||39.00||LCL (mm)||0.00|
|Volts||48||MSCP ‡||1.7||Avg Life Hrs||1000|
||New Announcement ||
Click below to see NAFTA & Packaging information
- † MOL (Maximum Overall Length):
- The overall length of a lamp, from the top of the shell to the bottom of the base.
- ‡ MSCP (Mean Spherical Candlepower):
- Candlepower produced at design volts. Candlepower is increased rapidly with an increase of applied voltage and conversely is reduced rapidly with a reduction of applied voltage.
- †† LCL (Light Center Lenght):
- The distance from a reference point, usually the bottom of the lamp base, to the center of the light source.