MINIATURE LAMP (RSB100) Details
|| A19 IF, 130V, 100W
|Bulb Shape||A-19||Filament||C-9||Base Style||Medium Screw (E26)|
|Glass Diameter (in)||2.36||MOL† (in)||4.25||LCL†† (in)||2.91|
|Glass Diameter (mm)||60||MOL (mm)||108.00||LCL (mm)||74.00|
|Volts||130||MSCP ‡||91.5||Avg Life Hrs||2500|
RSB100.pdf||New Announcement ||
Click below to see NAFTA & Packaging information
- † MOL (Maximum Overall Length):
- The overall length of a lamp, from the top of the shell to the bottom of the base.
- ‡ MSCP (Mean Spherical Candlepower):
- Candlepower produced at design volts. Candlepower is increased rapidly with an increase of applied voltage and conversely is reduced rapidly with a reduction of applied voltage.
- †† LCL (Light Center Lenght):
- The distance from a reference point, usually the bottom of the lamp base, to the center of the light source.