|Description||T2 1/4 6V 1.33A 13CP G4 Bi-Pin HALOGEN|
|Bulb Shape||T2 1/4||Filament||C-6||Base Style||G4 Bi-Pin|
|Glass Diameter||.35in/ 8.7mm||Lumens||163||Base Material||None Bi-Pin|
|Design Wattage||8||MSCP †||13||RoHS Compliant||Yes|
|Design Voltage||6||MOL ‡||1.0in/ 25.4mm||Rated Avg Life Hrs||50|
|Design Amps||1.33||LCL ††||.77in/ 19.56mm||Headlight Socket|
|E-Mark||No||Drawing Details||785.pdf||Announcement Sheet|
Click below to see USMCA & Packaging information
- † MSCP (Mean Spherical Candlepower):
- Candlepower produced at design volts. Candlepower is increased rapidly with an increase of applied voltage and conversely is reduced rapidly with a reduction of applied voltage.
- ‡ MOL (Maximum Overall Length):
- The overall length of a lamp, from the top of the shell to the bottom of the base.
- †† LCL (Light Center Lenght):
- The distance from a reference point, usually the bottom of the lamp base, to the center of the light source.