|Description||T4 5/8 12V 55W ANGLE P22d HALOGEN|
|Bulb Shape||T4 5/8||Filament||C-8||Base Style||P22d|
|Glass Diameter||0.49 in/ 12.45 mm||Lumens||1000||Base Material||Plastic|
|Design Wattage||55||MSCP †||80||RoHS Compliant||Yes|
|Design Voltage||12||MOL ‡||3.09 in/ 78.49 mm||Rated Avg Life Hrs||320|
|Design Amps||4.3||LCL ††||1.24 in/ 31.5 mm||Headlight Socket||85907|
|E-Mark||Yes||Drawing Details||9006.pdf||Announcement Sheet|
Click below to see USMCA & Packaging information
- † MSCP (Mean Spherical Candlepower):
- Candlepower produced at design volts. Candlepower is increased rapidly with an increase of applied voltage and conversely is reduced rapidly with a reduction of applied voltage.
- ‡ MOL (Maximum Overall Length):
- The overall length of a lamp, from the top of the shell to the bottom of the base.
- †† LCL (Light Center Lenght):
- The distance from a reference point, usually the bottom of the lamp base, to the center of the light source.