|Part #||H4 100/55W|
|Description||T 4 5/8 13V 100/55W P43t HALOGEN|
|Bulb Shape||T4 5/8||Filament||C-8/C-8||Base Style||P43t|
|Glass Diameter||.67in/ 17.02mm||Lumens||2730 High/ 1040 Low||Base Material||Metal|
|Design Wattage||100 High/ 55 Low||MSCP †||217 High/ 83 Low||RoHS Compliant||Yes|
|Design Voltage||13||MOL ‡||3.62in/ 91.95mm||Rated Avg Life Hrs||73 High/ 300 Low|
|Design Amps||8.33 High/ 4.58 Low||LCL ††||1.12in/ 28.45mm||Headlight Socket||85905/2P|
|E-Mark||No||Drawing Details||H4 100-55W.pdf||Announcement Sheet|
Click below to see NAFTA & Packaging information
- † MSCP (Mean Spherical Candlepower):
- Candlepower produced at design volts. Candlepower is increased rapidly with an increase of applied voltage and conversely is reduced rapidly with a reduction of applied voltage.
- ‡ MOL (Maximum Overall Length):
- The overall length of a lamp, from the top of the shell to the bottom of the base.
- †† LCL (Light Center Lenght):
- The distance from a reference point, usually the bottom of the lamp base, to the center of the light source.