|Description||T1 3/4 MID SCREW 28V .04A .34CP|
|Bulb Shape||T-1 3/4||Filament||C-2F||Base Style||Midget Screw (E5)|
|Glass Diameter (in)||0.22||MOL† (in)||0.720||LCL†† (in)||0.52|
|Glass Diameter (mm)||5.5||MOL (mm)||18.30||LCL (mm)||13.21|
|Volts||28||MSCP ‡||0.34||Avg Life Hrs||4000|
Click below to see USMCA & Packaging information
- † MOL (Maximum Overall Length):
- The overall length of a lamp, from the top of the shell to the bottom of the base.
- ‡ MSCP (Mean Spherical Candlepower):
- Candlepower produced at design volts. Candlepower is increased rapidly with an increase of applied voltage and conversely is reduced rapidly with a reduction of applied voltage.
- †† LCL (Light Center Lenght):
- The distance from a reference point, usually the bottom of the lamp base, to the center of the light source.