MINIATURE LAMP 430
|| G4 1/2 MS 14V .25A 3.5W
|Bulb Shape||G-4 1/2||Filament||C-2R||Base Style||Miniature Screw (E10)|
|Glass Diameter (in)||0.55||MOL† (in)||1.060||LCL†† (in)||0.75|
|Glass Diameter (mm)||14||MOL (mm)||26.90||LCL (mm)||19.00|
|Volts||14||MSCP ‡||2.7||Avg Life Hrs||250|
||New Announcement ||
Click below to see USMCA & Packaging information
- † MOL (Maximum Overall Length):
- The overall length of a lamp, from the top of the shell to the bottom of the base.
- ‡ MSCP (Mean Spherical Candlepower):
- Candlepower produced at design volts. Candlepower is increased rapidly with an increase of applied voltage and conversely is reduced rapidly with a reduction of applied voltage.
- †† LCL (Light Center Lenght):
- The distance from a reference point, usually the bottom of the lamp base, to the center of the light source.