MINIATURE LAMP 464E
|| T3 1/4 28V 0.17A WEDGE
|Bulb Shape||T-3 1/4||Filament||C-2F||Base Style||Wire Terminal|
|Glass Diameter (in)||0.39||MOL† (in)||1.060||LCL†† (in)||0.56|
|Glass Diameter (mm)||10||MOL (mm)||26.90||LCL (mm)||14.22|
|Volts||28||MSCP ‡||3||Avg Life Hrs||1500|
||New Announcement ||
Click below to see USMCA & Packaging information
- † MOL (Maximum Overall Length):
- The overall length of a lamp, from the top of the shell to the bottom of the base.
- ‡ MSCP (Mean Spherical Candlepower):
- Candlepower produced at design volts. Candlepower is increased rapidly with an increase of applied voltage and conversely is reduced rapidly with a reduction of applied voltage.
- †† LCL (Light Center Lenght):
- The distance from a reference point, usually the bottom of the lamp base, to the center of the light source.