|Description||T3 1/4 M BAY 28V .08A .62CP|
|Bulb Shape||T-3 1/4||Filament||C-2F||Base Style||Miniature Bayonet (BA9s)|
|Glass Diameter (in)||0.39||MOL† (in)||1.190||LCL†† (in)||0.63|
|Glass Diameter (mm)||10||MOL (mm)||30.20||LCL (mm)||16.00|
|Volts||28||MSCP ‡||0.62||Avg Life Hrs||15000|
Click below to see USMCA & Packaging information
- † MOL (Maximum Overall Length):
- The overall length of a lamp, from the top of the shell to the bottom of the base.
- ‡ MSCP (Mean Spherical Candlepower):
- Candlepower produced at design volts. Candlepower is increased rapidly with an increase of applied voltage and conversely is reduced rapidly with a reduction of applied voltage.
- †† LCL (Light Center Lenght):
- The distance from a reference point, usually the bottom of the lamp base, to the center of the light source.