MINIATURE LAMP PR1
|| PR BULB 2V .95A
|Bulb Shape||B-3 1/2||Filament||C-2R||Base Style||S.C. Miniature Flanged|
|Glass Diameter (in)||0.43||MOL† (in)||1.250||LCL†† (in)||0.25|
|Glass Diameter (mm)||11||MOL (mm)||31.75||LCL (mm)||6.35|
|Volts||2||MSCP ‡||1||Avg Life Hrs||40|
PR1.pdf||New Announcement ||
Click below to see NAFTA & Packaging information
- † MOL (Maximum Overall Length):
- The overall length of a lamp, from the top of the shell to the bottom of the base.
- ‡ MSCP (Mean Spherical Candlepower):
- Candlepower produced at design volts. Candlepower is increased rapidly with an increase of applied voltage and conversely is reduced rapidly with a reduction of applied voltage.
- †† LCL (Light Center Lenght):
- The distance from a reference point, usually the bottom of the lamp base, to the center of the light source.