|Description||T-1 3/4 WEDGE (W2.1X4.9d ) 14V .10A .7CP|
|Bulb Shape||T-1 3/4||Filament||C-2F||Base Style||Wedge (T-1 3/4)|
|Glass Diameter (in)||0.218||MOL† (in)||0.80||LCL†† (in)||0.40|
|Glass Diameter (mm)||5.5||MOL (mm)||20.30||LCL (mm)||10.20|
|Volts||14||MSCP ‡||0.7||Avg Life Hrs||500|
Click below to see NAFTA & Packaging information
- † MOL (Maximum Overall Length):
- The overall length of a lamp, from the top of the shell to the bottom of the base.
- ‡ MSCP (Mean Spherical Candlepower):
- Candlepower produced at design volts. Candlepower is increased rapidly with an increase of applied voltage and conversely is reduced rapidly with a reduction of applied voltage.
- †† LCL (Light Center Lenght):
- The distance from a reference point, usually the bottom of the lamp base, to the center of the light source.