MINIATURE LAMP (CE6) Details
|| S-8 48V 10W BA15s C-5A
|Bulb Shape||S-8||Filament||C-5A||Base Style||S.C. Bayonet (BA15s)|
|Glass Diameter (in)||1.04||MOL† (in)||2.00||LCL†† (in)||1.10|
|Glass Diameter (mm)||26.5||MOL (mm)||50.80||LCL (mm)||27.94|
|Volts||48||MSCP ‡||-||Avg Life Hrs||300|
CE6.pdf||New Announcement ||
Click below to see NAFTA & Packaging information
- † MOL (Maximum Overall Length):
- The overall length of a lamp, from the top of the shell to the bottom of the base.
- ‡ MSCP (Mean Spherical Candlepower):
- Candlepower produced at design volts. Candlepower is increased rapidly with an increase of applied voltage and conversely is reduced rapidly with a reduction of applied voltage.
- †† LCL (Light Center Lenght):
- The distance from a reference point, usually the bottom of the lamp base, to the center of the light source.