|Description||G-6 S.C. BA15s 6.5V 1.02A 6CP|
|Bulb Shape||G-6||Filament||C-6||Base Style||S.C. Bayonet (BA15s)|
|Glass Diameter (in)||0.75||MOL† (in)||1.440||LCL†† (in)||0.75|
|Glass Diameter (mm)||19.05||MOL (mm)||36.58||LCL (mm)||19.05|
|Volts||6.5||MSCP ‡||6||Avg Life Hrs||500|
Click below to see NAFTA & Packaging information
- † MOL (Maximum Overall Length):
- The overall length of a lamp, from the top of the shell to the bottom of the base.
- ‡ MSCP (Mean Spherical Candlepower):
- Candlepower produced at design volts. Candlepower is increased rapidly with an increase of applied voltage and conversely is reduced rapidly with a reduction of applied voltage.
- †† LCL (Light Center Lenght):
- The distance from a reference point, usually the bottom of the lamp base, to the center of the light source.